The Tower Model LT-T350XHDGW15 is a tower structure consisting of two sections, each measuring 25 feet (7.65 meters) in length. The tower sections are labeled as C and D. With the mast attached, the tower can reach a maximum height of 50 feet (15 meters). Its nested height without the mast is 25 feet 6 inches (8 meters). The unit has a width of 21 inches (0.54 meters).
The tower is equipped with a worm gear winch system for raising and lowering. It has a T plate type base. The approximate weight of the tower is 150 pounds (69 kilograms), and it is capable of supporting a maximum payload of 200 pounds (90 kilograms). The tower is designed to withstand a maximum wind load of 23 square feet (2.15 square meters) and can endure winds of up to 70 mph (113 km/h).
- Tower Construction: 2 x 25 ft sections.
- Number of Sections: 2.
- Tower Sections: C, D.
- Length of Each Section: 25 ft (7.65m).
- Maximum Height with Mast: 50 ft (15m).
- Nested Height without Mast: 25 ft 6 in (8m).
- Width of Unit: 21 in (0.54m).
- Raising System: Worm gear winch.
- Type of Base: T plate.
- Approximate Weight: 150 lbs (69kg).
- Maximum Payload: 200 lbs (90 kg).
- Maximum Wind Load: 23 sq ft (2.15 m2).
- Maximum Wind: 70 mph (113 km/h).