- Flexible modular wireless system transporting IP with native ASI and TDM data over 2 GHz - 38 GHz radios.
- High spectral efficiency delivering more than 900 Mbps per 2+0 system.
- Flexible configurations including all-indoor or split-mount architecture from 1+0 to 2+0 XPIC up to 8+0 delivering 4+ Gbps over a single path.
- Fully redundant system configurations for protecting every component.
- Very High Power radios for long distance backhaul.
- Ideal microwave system for critical network infrastructure with secure HTTPS/SSH access, FIPS 197 256-bit AES over the air encryption at 99.9999% availability.
2 GHz – 38 GHz
U4GHz, L6GHz, U6GHz 7GHz, 8GHz, 11GHz, 13GHz, 18GHz, 23GHz, 38GHz
ETSI: from 7 MHz, up to 56 MHz FCC: from 10 MHz, up to 60 MHz
up to 1024 QAM
up to 900 Mbps in 2+0
1+0, 1+1 HSB/SD/FD, 1+0 Dual (Repeater), 2+0 (Layer 1 aggregation), 2+0 XPIC, 2+2 ** (with two IDUs)
PTP 1588v2, SyncE
3x 10/1000Base-T, RJ-45 – for trac and/or management access, 4x SFP (1000BseSX/LX) – for traffic, also work as Extension/Protection ports/Aggregation ports, USB B – alternative serial IP management access, USB A – Flash memory port, 2x N-Type Female – for connection to RF’s
MIB, SNMP v1/v2c /v3, Web GUI (HTTP/HTTPS), CLI (Telnet/SSH), Serial interface (USB IP port) , in-band or out-band management
Managed Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2
64 level DiServ (DSCP) or 8 level 802.1p mapped in 4 prioritization queues with VLAN support IPv6 Trac Class
802.1Q, up to 4096 VLANs
|Max. power consumption||
IDU only: <30W IDU+2xODU: <180W