The Tower Model LT-T350HDGW15 is a tower structure composed of two sections, each measuring 25 feet (7.65 meters) in length. The tower sections are labeled as B and C. With the mast attached, the tower can reach a maximum height of 50 feet (15 meters), while its nested height without the mast is 20 feet 6 inches (8 meters). The unit has a width of 16 inches (0.4 meters).
To raise the tower, a worm gear winch system is employed. The base of the tower is of the T plate type. It has an approximate weight of 102 pounds (46.5 kilograms) and can support a maximum payload of 125 pounds (57 kilograms). The tower is designed to withstand a maximum wind load of 18 square feet (1.67 square meters) and can endure winds of up to 70 mph (113 km/h).
- Tower Construction: Consists of 2 sections, each 25 feet (7.65 meters) in height.
- Number of Sections: 2 sections.
- Tower Sections: B and C.
- Length of Each Section: 25 feet (7.65 meters).
- Maximum Height with Mast: 50 feet (15 meters).
- Nested Height without Mast: 20 feet 6 inches (8 meters).
- Width of Unit: 16 inches (0.4 meters).
- Raising System: Worm gear winch.
- Type of Base: T plate.
- Approximate Weight: 102 pounds (46.5 kilograms).
- Maximum Payload: 125 pounds (57 kilograms).
- Maximum Wind Load: 18 square feet (1.67 square meters).
- Maximum Wind: 70 mph (113 km/h).