The blue fiberglass antenna series consists of base matched half wave antennas encapsulated in a heavy duty fiberglass radomes with a thick walled aluminum mounting base for reliable long term use. The antenna?s high quality and well-focused beam provides the best efficiency with highest gain. Its blue radome provides maximum protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet radiation, icing, salt spray, acid rain, and wind blown abrasives.
Omnidirectional outdoor antenna applications used in commercial, public safety, and government applications around the globe. Typical applications include land based and marine radio and voice and data transmission.
- Optimized Frequency Range: Tailored for the 142-150MHz VHF band.
- Gain: Provides a notable gain of 6.5dBi.
- Enhanced Signal Clarity: Designed to ensure extended and clear communication pathways.
- Suited for Professionals: A top choice for demanding two-way radio systems.
- Peak Performance: Perfect blend of targeted frequency and strong gain guarantees superior functionality.
|Dimensions||320 × 7 cm|
|Lateral thrust @160Kmh||